Essential Oils and Healing Crystals to Calm the Spirit
Five of my preferred and most effective healing stones and crystals to ease grief are rose quartz, amethyst, apache tear, ruby, and moonstone. Exquisite essential oils I use for assistance include Angelica, Bergamot, and Frankincense, often in combination with stones.
1. Rose Quartz & Bergamot: By activating the heart chakra, rose quartz helps release buried and unexpressed emotions, making it ideal for those who resist the grieving experience. Bergamot also opens the heart and helps restore one’s sense of peace and self-compassion.
2. Amethyst: As a stone that assists in guiding one through the realms of life and death, it can be comforting and soothing to those left behind. Its effects upon the third eye and crown centers help clarify the immortality of the soul, bringing one a sense of closeness with loved ones in place of grief.
3. Apache Tear: This obsidian is known as ‘the grieving stone’ and it opens emotional barriers, releases grief, and shields one from psychic attacks while in a weakened psychological state such as grieving.
4. Ruby & Frankincense: This blazon beauty soothes and strengthens both the heart and base chakras to give one the impetus to move forward and remain centered in times of sorrow. Frankincense helps free ties to the past, further promoting progression of the grieving cycle.
5. Moonstone & Angelica: While angelica creates a deeper connection with departed loved ones and angels, moonstone purifies and diffuses negative energies that can keep one in a state of grief. This lovely combination promotes greater joy and optimism — two essentials in troubled times.
The Last Quarter Moon of Wednesday, February 7th marks the mid-point between the recent Lunar Eclipse of January 31st, and the upcoming Solar Eclipse of February 15th. This is an important point in time of the eclipse season to which it is wise to bring our full awareness and presence. The Last Quarter Moon, in general, symbolizes a phase of letting go, akin to the time in the growing cycle when the trees shake off their leaves, gently giving them back to the earth for compost and enrichment in the coming cycle. This is especially heightened between two eclipses, when a larger eclipse cycle has drawn to a close with the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, and a new cycle is about to begin with the coming Solar Eclipse and New Moon. This Last Quarter Moon can be seen as a liminal space – one where we are waving our goodbyes to outworn ways of being, and simultaneously looking ahead to the new experience we may have of ourselves and the world through our transformed eyes. The layers we shed during this time may be thicker or more numerous than usual, and the new seeds of intention forming in our hearts and spirits for the coming cycle have more weight and influence than in an ordinary lunar cycle. This is the ‘whoa’ factor as well as the beautiful gift of this Eclipse Season. There are large potentials for shifting, transforming and attuning to a more aligned way of being, but the process of that can be confronting, and require that we hone our awareness and really tune into how we can live our most beautiful lives and be our most authentic selves.
Triple Gem Stone Luck Spell
What you'll need:
* 1 small wooden box with a lid
* 3 small gem stones (I find aventurine, amethyst, and peridot work best for good luck.)
* A small piece of paper
* A green pen
* 1 green candle
* Frankincense (incense)
Do this spell when the moon is waxing. (Getting bigger.)
STEP 1: Prepare your altar, and cast a circle.
STEP 2: Meditate for a few minutes to still your mind. Close your eyes and sit at your altar for this.
STEP 3: Place your hands over the wooden box, and say:
"By the powers of the Earth,
By the powers of the Air
By the powers of the Fire
By the powers of the Water,
I empower this spellbox.
This will assist me in my spells
So mote it be."
STEP 4: Light the Green candle
STEP 5: Light the incense
STEP 6: Write a short paragraph about a happy event that occured in your life.
STEP 7: Roll up the paper and gently place it in the box.
STEP 8: Visualize the experience you wrote on the paper... re-living your joy
at the time that it
STEP 9: Hold each gemstone in your hand one by one and say:
" Powers and Energies
send good luck my way."
STEP 10: Place each gemstone into the wooden box.
STEP 11: Snuff out the green candle.
STEP 12: Repeat steps 4-11 for 7 days.
STEP 13: At the end of the 7th day...after you've done stpes 4-11... open up the wooden box and allow it to stay open for exactly one hour. This will release the energy you have built up inside the box.
STEP 14: Carry the gemstones with you any time you want to attract some good luck. Better yet, find a small leather pouch to keep them in, and carry this on your person.
Enjoy...and "may luck be with you... always!"
#Psychic party in your own home ....
Gather a few friends together for a evening of #clairvoyant readings
Each person gets a 1-2-1 private #reading and you will be given the chance to join in a #seance.
During the evening we will hold an over shadow experience in this we bring your loved ones so very close that you may sense, feel, and sometimes even see or hear them. They can/may move your hands, touch your hair and/or face. This is an amazing experience (this is not guaranteed! Each person and reading is unique!).
Inbox ME to book. £5 per person, maximum time spent individually with each client is 15 minutes.
Various methods of spirit communication are used.
We require a minimum of 5 people for a booking & the host/ess receives a FREE GIFT until 01.03.18 .